Hey peep, im back from beach... Not a very fun yet not that boring... Reach the beach at 3 plus due to morning need to back to office and I missed the afternoon sun.. On another word, im not tanned!! But instead I spent most of my time taking photos.. hee..
Went to kayaking with lk for an hr and met randy n his gang on the "sea", never expected that Joanne (ex-juyian) was with him too..
I strained my thigh muscles after napfa test, some more after that I still go swimming on fri and end up on sat my thigh was freaking pain.. Think need some rest for them le...
Wanting to go over to marina south to see the fireworks but it ended b4 we went there.. What a waste!! 15min fireworks leh, I wan to see... Hump!!
Wanting to watch movie "The Maid" but don have previews le so went home plus I also a bit tired le, cos haven have a good rest the past few days...
Going for my 2nd driving prac tml.. jia you in everything ba!!
Take care guys...
Message out to ZHI HAO: Rem to upload n send me the photos!! THANKS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment